Skip to main content

Summer Camp


I went to summer camp with Elaina back in June  We went with our church.  I wasn't sure what to think about it all....but, I had a GREAT time!  I had a group of 8 girls.  They were all so very sweet.  I loved getting to know each of them.  Elaina was in my group which was fun for us.  We went to Camp Fort Bluff which is in Dayton, TN.  

I have never counted to 8 more times in my entire life, lol.  All week long, I just kept counting to 8 to make sure I had them all. 

A selfie with the my 8  rising 4th graders

Here they all are:  From left:  Elaina, Gracie, Daisy, Addison, Riley, Tatum, Ava, and Lucy

We won the clean bunk award one day...they were super excited to get this trophy
I will def go back next year...if it works with our schedule.  Our church does such a great job putting it all together.  It's very structured and organized (which I like) and full of fun activities.  So, I am looking forward to going again.


Comments